Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission is to be a source of health and hope for people and the communities in which they live, particularly as it pertains to mental illness. We create services that heal, education that transforms, and advocacy that brings a just society for everyone.
MFS strives for respectful community response to the needs of citizens with mental illness and other behavioral disorders. Individuals and families will have access to support services and opportunities necessary to pursue a life course of their choosing.
Values in Action
- Respect: courteous regard toward all
- Excellence: exceed expectations in all areas of service
- Access: timely and affordable care
- Innovation: pursuit of better care through creativity
- Inclusion: full integration into community life
- Learning: empowerment through knowledge
- Collaboration: achieving goals through alliances
- Independence: freedom to achieve self-determination