File a Complaint

Return to:

Complaint Manager

Monadnock FamilyServices

64 Main Street, Keene, NH 03431


You can file a complaint about any of the services you have received here if you or someone you know…

  • has had their rights as a client infringed, violated or unfairly limited;
  • has been abused, neglected or mistreated;
  • has been dealt with in an illegal, improper or unjust manner;

To file a complaint, fill out this form and return it to the address at the above address.  If you prefer you can call the above number and ask to speak to the complaint manager.

If you wish to provide a compliment or positive feedback about any of our staff who have been especially helpful, you may fill out this form.  In doing so, you allow them to be properly acknowledged for their efforts by the agency.  To record a compliment, complete and return this form to the above address.