FamilyTime is a home-based program that provides strength and empowerment to children, teens, and families experiencing difficulty. The program also assists families who are without sufficient support provided by other community services.
We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. Martin Luther King Jr
Who can make a referral?
- You can refer yourself or be referred by any community provider.
- Families will be contacted to establish an appointment for assessment.
What services will FamilyTime provide?
- Home visiting
- Parent education to foster healthy and successful child development
- Parent support
- Health education
- Life skills training
- Information and referrals to other community agencies
- Child Parent Psychotherapy
A Family Intervention Specialist meets with the family weekly for up to six months to discuss parenting challenges, household stresses, and to offer coping skills and community resources.
Call FamilyTime at (603) 357-4400